I’m halfway done with my final book on my January list, All the Light You Cannot See, and I will be posting a review for it in a few days.
Now, on to my February Reading List:
- The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman–Historical fiction
- Eleanor by Jason Gurley–Fantasy, magical realism, YA
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon–Fantasy, YA
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo–Fantasy, YA
- The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth McKenzie–Fiction, contemporary
I am reading a lot of YA Fantasy this month. I read 4 contemporary novels in January, 2 that focused on the Holocaust, so this month is a little bit lighter.
Okay, so here’s where I’d love some reading suggestions. I’ve decided that March will be my “Classics” month. I want to read Ursula K. Le Guin’s The Left Hand of Darkness, and two other class sci-fi/fantasy books, possibly Asimov’s Foundations series. I also want to read 2 classic lit books.
If you have any classic sci-fi or fantasy novels that you think are essential reading, please comment below and I will add some to my March reading!