Happy New Year!!
It’s officially 2017 and my reading goal for the new year is a big one. I’m aiming to read 50 books in 2017. That will be 14 more books than my 2016 total of 36. It’s almost one book per week and I’m excited to get through many books that I’ve been dying to read for months and even years.
Here is my To Be Read list for the month of January:
- Commonwealth by Ann Patchett–Fiction, Contemporary
- Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood–Fiction, Contemporary
- The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons–Historical Fiction
- The Thief’s Daughter by Jeff Wheeler–Fantasy, YA
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr–Historical Fiction
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson–Fantasy, YA